Arts and Crafts Workshop
Arts and Crafts Workshops include thinking, doodling, cutting, sticking, pasting and being creative.
Our artists will help your group improve their artistic ability and see how they can achieve impressive results by using easily-learned techniques.
Popular arts and crafts workshops are working with non-messy materials such as fabric and card however, we can work with paint, glue, ceramics, wood or whatever takes your fancy to make the arts and crafts workshop a success. All artists
will be allowed to take their work home to keep.
Our dream catcher making and puppet making workshops are big hits and can be seen in the pictures above. The pictures are from an arts and crafts workshop we provided to Pennine View School. This project was a very successful arts and crafts workshop in Doncaster and it made school arts week a big hit with the children. Here is just some of the feedback we’ve had from out arts and crafts workshop: The arts and crafts workshop was very impressive and enjoyable. The good range of skills used to make the hand puppets.
- A very good arts and crafts workshop – we have created hand puppets which we have used to illustrate a story in English.
- The children loved it.
- The workshop taught our boys how to sew!
- Our class enjoyed cutting out colouring and assembling our dream catcher – we also enjoyed learning about the history of the dream catcher.
- The arts and crafts workshops were at the children’s level – Fantastic!
- A Great workshop – not too complicated so the kids could keep on task.
- The pupils really enjoyed the dream catcher making session.
- We loved puppet making – it had lovely simple designs.
- Everyone was able to achieve “we wish it could come back again”.
- Aimed at the correct level – we were so pleased we could take our puppets home that day.